When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:507 | Pts: 5 – You can answer again.. or leave it like that Smile

A wide grin formed on Axelle’s muzzle as she emerged from the dark cave mouth. She had quickly placed her fragile items on the table in her den, and quickly returned to help Kai with her new bed. She rushed over to aid him, seeing that he already dragged it off of the cart. ”Alright… I guess I’ll take one end, and you take the other… and try not to let it touch the ground too much.” Axelle picked the heavy bed up backwards, having her arms behind her back holding the bulky piece of furniture, and began walking back into the caves with it.

The mattress was heavy, but she refrained from dropping it, even though she desperately wanted to. They were almost at her den and her arm muscles were on fire, threatening to give out. But they made it, and Axelle dropped her side down in the beginning of her den; it landed with a bounce, but she hurried into the rest of her home. Her arms now shaky from their exertion, but feeling better in a few seconds. ”Hang on..” She left Kai holding the mattress upright, and hurried over to where her pile of blankets and furs were. She left the furs on the ground so that the bed would have something clean to be placed on top of, but she moved the blankets away so that she could put them on it later. Then when everything was out of the way, she helped her dark-furred friend carry the mattress over to the furs. The two flopped it down carefully, and Axelle stood back to look at it. She wanted to make it and fix up her room with the few items she got. ”You wanna try it out with me?” Axelle walked over to Kai, and lightly touched his chest with a finger. ”Come back in ten minutes, so I could have time to fix up my room a bit.” She gave him a light kiss on his muzzle and turned away from him. ”Ten minutes! And then you can tell me your request…”, she called over her shoulder as she gathered the blankets off of the floor one by one, and shook it out before plopping it on her new bed.

She didn’t wait to see if he left, and continued fixing her bed with the few blankets she had. She stretched the thick fabric out to act as a top layer, and did the same with another. When she had her sheet fixed, then she folded another and placed it towards the bottom, just in case she were to get cold one night. When her bed was all done, she moved over to the table and set up the little wolf statue on a nearby shelf made for just trinkets. So far she stored a human skull on it and now the wolf statue. She left the bowls on the table because that’s where they belonged, next to her clean bowl and masher, used for mashing up poisonous mushrooms.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread