These Lands Unknown
[html]

Word Count » 368 :: OOC: poor drunken moss this iwll make for an interesting thread haha

Eclipse was absolutely surprised at the man’s actions as he fell off the tree, caught himself, and then let himself fall again. She actually jumped back and held her hand to her mouth. She wasn’t sure if she was going to regret what she just did by greeting the man but she stayed calm it would be far too rude to just leave now. She had seen the effects of alcohol though and knew what had been in the flask. She wondered why he had been drinking but decided against asking.

When he stood she had to look up, as usual and he walked toward her, his voice had the accent of one from across the ocean, and though he was intimidating his actions were not. She took his hand’s offer and shook it, knowing this was a custom to many other wolves. One she didn’t normally practice on her own. Before continuing though she put her hands together in a small bow and said “Namaste” automatically, which was the ichikan’s greetings. Blushing after not having used that in so long it still felt natural and kind. She smiled at his last words. The poor man thought he was dreaming.

“I am afraid this is real, I was headed on my way to Halifax and I... I uh heard you singing. My name is Eclipse Soulstorm by the way.”

She said wondering if he would remember this day after he sobered a bit. Whatever the case she knew that the actions of a drunken wolf was erratic and irrational and she would have to keep an eye on the man just in case he tried to do something foolish. She did not miss the bow on his back either and her eyes widened and she smiled.

“A fellow Archer?”

She asked but then covered her mouth. She knew it would be a bad idea for the man to remember he had lethal weapons on his back while he was drunk. Anything could happen and as much as she would want to compete with the man she knew it would be best to do it when sober.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread