These Lands Unknown
[html]

Definitely. Especially since he doesn't usually drink, just got a hold of the stuff. >.<

The dream woman got cuter and cuter every moment. The concern she showed for him when he fell, even though he didn't feel anything, brought a bright smile onto his face. His chipped canine coming to show when he did so. What a goof. Moss hadn't even noticed that the rest of the alcohol he had had spilled but at this point all his attention was on the woman and he didn't even care. Why was he drinking that stupid liquid in the first place? That certainly wasn't something Moss would normally do.

The brown lady took his hand and he gripped it tightly, though not too tight for it'd probably hurt her. He wasn't out to hurt beautiful woman and if he wasn't drunk he'd probably be tripping over himself trying to find ways to impress her. The strange greeting brought a smile onto his brought muzzle, though he'd never heard the word before he already knew the meaning. A greeting was all it was and he tilted his head in acceptance of her rather formal greeting. Foolishly he returned the same words. Namaste to you too. Moss hadn't noticed, but Eilam was watching from far off from behind some brush. Though, who knew if the woman could even see him. The translucent figure was shaking his head in embarrassment for Moss. If he hadn't picked up that flask maybe he would have had a shot with the stranger. But unfortunately that was not the case and he was being incredibly foolish.

Wide eyes followed her statement that this was indeed real. Mismatched eyes looked around and he spotted Eilam who shook his head and sighed turning to walk away. His eyes hung there for a moment before turning back tot he woman, completely and utterly embarrassed now. A large hand came up smother his face in a desperate attempt to snap himself out of this drunken state, though it was in vein. Ya say I'm not dreaming? Then there truly is a beautiful woman standing before me and I've gone and made a complete fool of myself, and you heard that horrible singing. Moss took a gentlemanly bow not straightening himself until after he spoke. I apologize Miss Eclipse Soulstorm He raised with a tender smile on his lips. I'm Moss Dovereaux, not from around here.

Eclipses eyes shifted to his bow and arrow which he'd completely forgotten about. His own eyes looked over his shoulder to see the bow hanging there. Oh this? It makes for an easy way to catch prey. I'm not very skilled with it. His accent was still heavy and he was slurring a bit but at least he could speak properly. He hadn't gotten completely plastered off of the vile liquid, Eclipse had stumbled on him just in time to stop him from a horrible mistake. Even so, he wasn't thinking clearly. It wasn't until now that Moss noticed the woman had a bow and quiver resting on her own back, he gave a stupid chuckle. Are you fond of Archery? By now, he was using any means of striking a conversation with her. Certainly she wanted to walk in the other direction and forget about him completely...he was a sad drunken fool after all.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread