These Lands Unknown
[html]

Word Count » 438 :: OOC: His drunkedness has her intrigued lol

Oh the poor man was drunk and she could tell. The headache he was going to recieve when he woke again from his stupor. Someone under the influence alway did something different from another, she’d seen a happy drunk, a sad drunk, and angry drunks in taverns a good few miles from where they were. His display was different state... a dream drunk. She almost laughed at that prospect. When she told him this was all reality he had turned his head to look at a bush she too looked but saw nothing of importance there. She blinked a little before tilting her head. Though the curiousity was gone when he spoke and she shook her head.

“I think the alcohol is deceiving your your perceptions.”

Eclipse said. Of course she had been called beautiful before, but that didn’t matter to her, she wasn’t all THAT pretty. She saw many women who were beautiful that she idled. Her aunt for one and Lilin. Even Skye was far prettier than Eclipse. She wouldn’t say this though it wasn’t as though she ahd to try to give out any kind of competition.

“You sing far better than me, trust me! I have the voice of an old man who caught sea water in his throat,”

She said teasingly, though it was absolutely true. Eclipse was completely tone deaf. Of course the change in subject straight to archery was all very much welcomed. She smiled as she fingered the string on her own bow to show him that she too used one, though she said nothing. She would let him discover this little bit on his own even if it took his drunken mind a while. Her smiled broadened when he noticed her bow and she nodded.

“Yes, I love shooting. It’s easier to get prey, though I can and do hunt by the normal means, but I can at least say I’m a fair shot with a bow.”

She said, she had a promise to meet Frodo to go shooting with him and to see how his bow worked and she was curious about this man’s. She knew each bow was different. With different wood it would be more flexible or more sturdy, or stiffer, or even breakable. Hers was made out fine enough wood that she can shoot at least thirty yards and hit a target with ease. She knew there were heavier bows that had a better draw and could shoot fifty or even a hundred yards but she had yet to find that bow.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread