These Lands Unknown
[html]

out of character text

Miss Eclipse was becoming cuter and cuter to Moss with each little move she made. She obviously didn't see just how beautiful she was, or was blind. The orange giant held back a chuckle when she rolled her eyes. A part of him was saddened by the fact that she tried to downplay her beauty. Did she honestly not think she was pretty? Oh, what he would do to make her see. His drunken mind had him playing scenes in her head of all the small or big gestures he would do to make her realize. Such a hopeless romantic he was.

A small chuckle escaped him when she said he wanted to hear his singing. He was joking when he said it would be better. What she had heard, was about all she was going to get aside form a little less slurring. Although, his voice wasn't all that terrible either and he would be willing to sing for her. Then maybe you will. Although, he generally didn't sing in public or to anyone for that matter. The attention was always drawn to someone else, Moss being a much more laid back and at ease kind of guy.

The dopey smile returned to him when he saw just how much she loved archery. He picked up every subtle movement she made to show her joy for the skill. Now, he wished he knew a bit more about the large bow that mounted his back just so they'd have some more conversation. He didn't notice the mention of this "Frodo" person only caring about what she had to say about herself. Nothing was said in return at this point. He was much to focused on her and had forgotten that he had a voice. Moss searched around for the flask that he'd been drinking from and finally found it laying on the ground. Much to his dismay it was empty when he went to pick it up. A sigh escaped him and his drunken mind quickly switched back to the beautiful lady that had found and saved him.

Moss nodded his head to that idea, tail picking up some more behind him. An invitation to come to her pack and show him her skills. He wasn't all to confident in them but it would mean he would see her again. Yes! That's a great idea. I'm sure you would beat me with ease, but it might be fun. Maybe you could even teach me a few things. Moss eyed the bow and quiver on her back, maybe he could show her now. He took a few steps towards her, keeping his hands at his side, he smiled nudging towards the bow and arrow which she seemed to fond of. Maybe you could shoot a few arrows and give me an idea of what I'm up against. Hm? If only he hadn't been drinking. His mind was blurred, unsure of what he was doing. Random ideas popped into his head at every moment and he never once hesitated to state them. Alcohol was such a strange substance. Mismatched eyes gleamed with curiosity for the woman, would she show him?

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread