These Lands Unknown
[html]
WC: 369 OOC: who would like a lil squirrel? Big Grin

She smiled shyly at his acceptance to sing again while sober. She just meant it as a passing comment though perhaps he was too and she made to compose herself. He seemed to enjoy that she enjoyed talking about archery, or that’s how it seemed and the only other thing she loved more was cooking. Smiling a little she shrugged.

“It is an art I picked up from a friend I met down south a while ago. I have perfected, or tried to perfect it ever since. I am not too bad of a shot really. But you sir should give yourself some credit! I am sure you are a fine archer yourself.”

Unwittingly she was flirting, letting her own guard down, perhaps because it was just the subject, or something else, whatever the case he was coming closer and asked her to to show him the idea of his competition. She smiled and pulled the bow from her shoulders. Then looked to see where she could find a target. And there it was in the tree. Waiting for a picking. The squirrel wouldn’t know what hit it. She knocked aimed and loosed, all in quick sucession, and her aim was true, though she wanted the head, she still got it in the neck and it fell down. She looked at Moss her eyes raised.

“Well I think that was a little too perfect for me... I don’t always hit so straight.”

She said, it did make her look like she was born with the bow in her paws, which of course she hadn’t. She was eight months old when she learned about bows and arrows, and the sport she could do with them as well as hunt. It was an amazing tool. She wasn’t going to let the squirrel rot though, she would split it with the man, perhaps give him

“Well I suppose we can share a bit of this? Do you like your food cooked?”

She asked raising her eyebrows at the man before moving to the animal and holding it up by the tail. It was still warm, but most assuredly dead.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread