These Lands Unknown
[html]

out of character text

The alcohol still had Moss in it's grasps. The world seemed to lightly spin around him as his mind roamed to whatever thought suited the moment. Eclipse was among these thoughts. The silly man pictured her, with him, happy. Although, it was only his drunk mind making him think such things he couldn't help but wear a dorky smile as he continued to think of her. His dream woman. Her lovely voice picked up again and he focused on her, the smile being hidden under the interest he held for her. Oh, I highly doubt that. I was given some brief lesson by one of the sailors on the ship that brought me here. The rest, I had to teach myself and practice hard. I'm sure you are just as god as you say. She'd probably be blown away at his skill, but of course he wouldn't give himself any of the credit. To Moss, anything less than a perfect shot in his hands was unacceptable. But, that's just the way he saw things when it came to killing prey.

Eclipse quickly accepted by taking out her bow. Curious eyes watched as she raised it to knock an arrow with ease. The shot brought a clap from him and a hearty laugh. That was great! I will have to be wary when we go head to head. You're certainly going to be a challenge. At the mention of food his stomach gurgled. He hadn't ate today, nor much the day before. In fact, he had been neglecting to feed himself ever since stepping foot in 'Souls.

A large hand came to rest on his stomach. Cooked food was something else. He'd never had until he sailed over here and loved it. Cooking it brought out the flavors and he knew other flavors could be added to enhance the meal. I love cooked food. You cook? I usually just eat my catch raw but it's even better when it's cooked, though I can't cook myself. His tail was swishing happily behind him at the thought of food. Maybe he should catch something as well. Are you hungry? I could catch us some more to eat. In fact, I'd be happy to. His hand raised for his bow, though he waited for her answer before he grabbed it off his back. Shooting probably wasn't such a good idea right now but the thought of impressing this young woman made his heart soar.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread