These Lands Unknown
[html]

out of character text

Moss payed attention to every small movement she made, he was observant like that. Her smile was beautiful and made his own dopey smile grow. The chip on his left tooth visible whenever he pealed his lips back to show his pearly whites, he didn't care. He felt a tinge of happiness when she said they were alike. He agreed on this value. Nobody could become good at archery unless they practiced and practiced. His appreciation had grown for her when she killed the squirrel in a single shot, but it grew even more by how she handled the creature. Spirits were very much real and to be respected. It was then that his mismatched eyes looked around to find Eilam. He was there, off in the distance and barely visible, but there. He had a smile on his lips happy to see that his friend had found some company knowing that Moss didn't deal well with loneliness.

Moss's eyes quickly found Eclipse again not wanting her to look and find the dark colored spirit. He alerted a lot of people who had never seen a spirit and Moss didn't want to scare away this lovely woman. Her giggle caused his own deep chuckle to arise. Her laugh was infectious. I'm sure your cooking is far better than you give yourself credit for and I'm sure your mud pies are delicious. The wink caused his own brows to raise. Things seemed to be going well, he was hitting it off with this woman even if he was drunk.

As soon as she shook her her head, he frowned and took his hand off his bow. He had wanted to catch her food to impress her but she was right. Being under the influence, he wasn't in the best condition to be shooting arrows. I'm sure I could catch something, but if you insist. Oh well. He wasn't going to test his capabilities around her. He nodded. Yeah, I'll have a fire going by the time you get back. I can do that much. Eclipse left into the woods and he quickly gathered what he needed to start a fire. He had a few matches in his jean pocket, and gathered some twigs that would light easily. The wolf-dog dog a shallow hole in the forest floor so that there was no brush or leave in the way, only dirt. Once that was done he gathered some larger pieces of wood that would sustain the fire for a while and would gather more once he had the fire started. Moss put the twigs in the middle and lit the match. The fire started up in a few moments and got bigger by the moment. An appreciative smile spread on his lips as he scavenged for some more wood. Soon, she had some logs that would keep the fire going for ours and was sitting comfortably by the warm glow waiting for Eclipse to return. He took his bow and quiver off his back and got comfy where he was on the floor.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread