These Lands Unknown
[html]
WC: 364 OOC: She is a derp and i had de ja vu writing the last part... maybe i did write something like it... but dang if i know i did or not XDDD

She had dismissed his reprocussion, saying he could do it, she didn’t want him making a mistake he would end up regretting. Her mind went to the hopeful fire that would be crackling as she had the groundhog and the squirrel cradled in her arms. She saw that he was now sitting comfortably and she grinned and held up the groundhog which could probably feed both of them, but it would probably be shared as with the squirrel, and she at least wouldn’t have to eat for another two or so days.

“I think we got a bit of good eating!”

She exclaimed and sat down, laying the animals on her lap, finding her knife and she too put her bow and quiver in a safe spot so she could work without its hindrance. She skinned the animals and took off their heads, putting them aside as she was sure something could be used after she got home. Then she found in her bag the portable pit, which was just a metal rack that stood on its’ own, rearanging the fire it was made small enough that she ws able to put the two animal safely on top of the fire to roast, though she took an oil from her bag, made of fats from animals as well as plants and poured some on, adding a few herbs, basil and rosemary, which she traded for a good price. Then she sat back next to the man with a triumphant grin.

“There, they’ll cook for a little bit, they don’t have to be cooked all the way, I do like mine a little raw, how about you?”

She looked down at the man who seemed quite comfortable where he was and couldn’t help but see him through the woman’s eyes she would soon have. He was not bad looking, there wasn’t many imperfections in the man and it was interesting to see his muscles. She rarely came so close. The last one she came close to was Frodo and he had been to teach her to shoot a bow and arrow.... well his bow at least.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread