These Lands Unknown
[html]
WC: 320 OOC: Naive Eclipse is Naive Tongue

“I am a hunter by birth, it has always been a pleasure to help anyone who is hungry if it is at all possible. I got lucky with the squirrel though” She said blushing and hiding her face at his thanks. She did not speak again, though she could feel him move closer to her, and feel his eyes on her as well, making her all the more self conscience. Then his touch, so new, yet not unwanted, made the hair on her arm rise. She looked him in the eyes her own wide with confusion as he spoke. He thought she saved his life? But how? She only made him fall down. She shook her head in disbelief.

“N... no, I think I nearly killed you more than saved you, your mind is still quite a bit muddled.” She said her own reeling trying to figure out his words, usually what someone had to say had some kind of meaning. Yet his confused her. She knew that she did not save him at all, but she could feel her heart racing, and had to even question that, was it because she was so close she could smell the alcohol in his breath? It was not unwelcome, just like his touch, which her hand touched his in a sympathetic sort of way, like telling someone who was dying they were delirious in a way that wouldn’t make them more hysterical. She looked into his eyes, trying to figure out the questions she had in her own head without giving them away to him for him to answer them, that would be far too easy and he did not seem like such an easy man to answer such questions, then the questions she tended to have were not ones that others took to well so she kept her mouth shut, seeing his reaction to her denial.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread