My heart is just too dark to care
[html]
Word Count :: 368 || Points: 3 Totally did Smile

Tyko had been lost in daze before he heard the voice of another. He quickly snapped out of whatever had his mind then, and looked up at the coyote. She was cute, and she sounded pissed. He quickly rose in his spot, using his good leg and the tree to push himself off of the ground. He stood in his place and called back to her, ”My apologies; I need a medic for my injured leg. I can’t travel on it further without it being at least looked at. Do you have someone who can help?” This female seemed cold, and the attitude she flung towards him, he didn’t understand. Although he was near her border, he didn’t want to hurt her and as far as he knew, he didn’t show it either. He was in a humble stance before, if not vulnerable, and now that he rose, she could clearly see that he was putting most of his weight on his good leg. How was he going to attack her like this?

The black male was ignorant of the fact that Infernians hated wolves. Since he had been on Souls lands for no more than a day, he was unaware of the tension between the two species. He wouldn’t understand it even if he knew; his last mate had been a coyote and his most recent daughter, a hybrid. He had nothing against coyotes, and they shouldn’t have anything against him either.

The male didn’t carry anything with him, so even if he were to attack her, she would have an advantage over him with the small dagger she had in her hands. He brought nothing with him, and had nothing. Living so long in his lupus form stripped him from his Luperci ways, and even though it was a painful struggle just to shift after so long, he still managed. And then he managed to get injured after that. Tyko stayed by the tree, unmoving because he knew the female didn’t trust him, and he didn’t blame her. He was about two times her size with just muscle alone. Either he could be a good thing or a bad thing to her; it was her choice.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread