My heart is just too dark to care
[html]

The woman paced. That's all she could do. The clan meeting had gone swimmingly and Myrika - their Aquila. She was fitting for the role, she was strong and smart and she would excel with the rest of the pack behind her. However, Angel's reaction? Not so much. It troubled her and she felt lost, and so now she was pacing her room trying to figure out what to do with tears swimming in her eyes. Her tail flicked out in an annoyed manner and finally she snapped, she whirled out of her room and slammed her door before jogging out of the mansion, she couldn't take it anymore. Maybe she would just disappear and hide out somewhere in Inferni lands until she had her pups, alone and safe. The inexperienced woman's mind was just a cloud of jumbled, incoherent thoughts and she needed to sort them out so she began walking to the borders to scout. If she set her mind to a specific task surely it would help relax her.

Not long into her walk she heard the distinct sound of a wolf howl, and she paused. The Boreas hadn't announced their attacks, but it could just be a trick, maybe a ruse. She growled to herself, angry that this had to happen when she was pregnant. Emma checked herself, noting the dagger and the arrow and quiver slung on her back as well as the backpack full of healing supplies - she might as well re-stock her stuff while she was out. She would be okay, probably. Her mood backed her decision and she stormed out to where the wolf had called for her needs, stalking through the tall grasses of the waste. It took her awhile, her steps sometimes faltering. However, when she arrived to the place from which he had called her bi-colored eyes were relieved to see none other then Sparrow, so she wasn't alone.

As she strode forward she smiled at the quiet girl, waving her hand before her eyes focused on the site just passed the borders. He was a black wolf, tall, muscular, and everything she should want to wipe off her lands. His body language quickly spoke that he was injured and that he was not going to attack, at least not yet. Her gaze was cold and unforgiving and a scowl rose onto her face. " Listen, Wolf. If this is a trick to injure us, just know we are not helpless and will not hesitate to kill you lest you make a wrong move. If you are legitimately injured then I will help you. " She said, her words as cold and hard as her body language. Emma stared hard at him, her hackles raised and her lips pulled back from her ivory canines. One wrong move and he was a goner. " Sparrow, would you be able to check for any others around before I go and help him? I can't smell any myself.. " She began, glancing at her clan sister .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread