My heart is just too dark to care
[html]
Word Count :: 325 || Points: 3 Ooc.

The male stayed by his tree, trying his best not to show any signs of anything that she might mistake for trickery. When another female approached, he suddenly felt relief. She carried a backpack, so she must’ve been the healer. Tyko lowered himself down to the ground again, using the tree and his hands to lower himself down carefully. When his rump was on the ground, he stretched both legs out in front of himself again. He watched the two females, and noted that the first one seemed wary. He had no intentions of hurting them, as long as they didn’t want to hurt him first. He needed help, and that was all that he was looking for here.

”Thank you; I won’t attack unless you give me a reason to.” Not that he really could at the moment, but none-the-less he would leave the hostility up to them. He wouldn’t provoke the coyotes at all, and if they decided that he was too much of a threat then he would have to protect himself the best way he knew how. His eyes followed the first female as she came towards him, but his head didn’t turn in her direction. He knew that she didn’t trust him, and he wanted her to see that she had no reason to be skeptical of him. His gaze focused on the second female, ”I appreciate your help.” He noticed her standing just inside her own pack’s borders, and honestly he doubted a mere scent line would stop him from killing her, if he wanted to. It wasn’t like there was an actual wall protecting her, and really even though crossing borders was against wolf morals, he could easily kill her. But he wouldn’t because he needed the femme’s help, and plus he wasn’t in the killing mood today. The voice in the depths of his mind was quiet at the moment, and he took advantage of his free will.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread