My heart is just too dark to care
[html]
Word Count :: 427 || Points: 3 Okay Aly said to skip her and assume she’s still checking around, and that she’ll come back in later Smile Oh, and feel free to PP the description of the wound when she cuts into him and all that

The world quietly watched as the coy girl stepped over the border and rushed over to him. She set up shop next to his legs and took out a dagger, which he eyed curiously. He inhaled deeply and quietly, taking in the sweet scent of pregnancy, but he didn’t say anything about it. It was her business, and knowing it didn’t change his life any. His eyes widened a bit when she told him his leg would’ve had to be amputated if he didn’t find her. He kept quiet, and watched her take out her supplies.

”I was attacked by a few wolves outside of here, and I don’t think I broke it because I can still walk on it, but it does hurt a lot and it seemingly does have an infection, though I don’t know how.” The wolf explained to her as best as he could, though he really didn’t know how his leg got an infection without any serious open wounds. ”Okay, just do what you have to.” He agreed to her cutting into his leg, and squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. It would hurt like Hell, and he didn’t even have anything to numb the pain.

”Tyko. Do you have any alcohol on you that’s drinkable?” He watched her with pleading eyes. He knew it would hurt like a bitch, and if he had something to take his mind off of the pain, it would be better. But if not, he would have to take it like a man. ”Why do you think I’m going to attack you? Is it really that hostile around here?” He was a newcomer and didn’t have any knowledge of the prejudice that coyotes held over wolves in the area. All he knew were coyotes that looked up to him- his former mate’s family, and also his slave, Abella. She seemingly looked at him like a King, while serving him at her own will.

The dark wolf tried to make conversation with her as he tried to take the pressure off of his mind. The pressure was building as they were leading up to the big moment where she would cut into his leg, and he would willfully let her, while trying not to scream out in pain. Yeah, that’ll be the day. He would most definitely cry out in pain because he couldn’t just sit there and do nothing. He wasn’t being attacked, and so couldn’t attack her, and all he could do was cry out in pain to release the tension built up in his body.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread