My heart is just too dark to care
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc.

The female’s bitter attitude still threw him off, but once she explained the war to him, he kind of understood. Still, he didn’t see the reason to be bitter to all wolves, but whatever. It was her choice and he was happy he wouldn’t have to see her anymore after this encounter. Hopefully. When she fished out the bottle, he gladly took it and took a big gulp from it. He nearly choked as it went down. It burned a lot more than the human stuff. ”Damn!” His voice was raspy from the burns, but he managed to get it down. When he did, he looked in the little hole of the bottle, but then took another big sip. He could feel the contents working already, and barely could concentrate when the coyote girl cut into his leg. He did hold back from jerking, and managed not to mess her up.

He silently watched all the infection squirt out of his leg, and yes, the smell was very horrible. It was his own smell, so he was able to tolerate it a lot more than she was. He didn’t blame her. He capped the bottle and placed it as far away next to him as he could reach, toward her bag of tricks. He continued to watch the puss drip out, and when she came back to attend to him, he watched that too. He watched as she disinfected it - it didn't burn too bad - and he watched her slab a good amount of whatever the paste was and then wrap it. He was watching everything and not saying much due to the strong alcohol he just gulped. When she instructed him to clean it after the paste seeped through, he nodded. His woozy eyes watching her, and he suddenly realized: he wouldn’t be able to get up for a while. ”Is it alright if I just stayed here for a bit? The alcohol did a number on me, and I don’t want to hurt myself.” He knew she wouldn’t like the idea, but maybe she would allow him to stay. ”I will move away from the borders as soon as I can get up.” Plus, he wanted to let the medicine set in a bit, and hopefully that would take some of the pain away. He didn’t have any type of walking stick to help him along, and so he was pretty much on his own. And he wasn’t sure he could walk anywhere without a little aid, or at least some rest.

<style>
.TAbarbed p {padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.TAbarbed b {font-family:georgia; color:#ffffff; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TAbarbed {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:404px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/slh1kx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;}
.TAbarbed .inner {margin:5px 15px 15px 5px; padding:10px; height:500px; overflow:auto;}
.TAbarbed .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:11px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 2px 0px 2px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:
Tyko sat by the tree for a few more hours after the female packed up and left. When he felt better and could stand on his injured leg, he moved off to find his slave Abella and continue on his journey.

Messages In This Thread