m. it's been a while, but i still feel the same
[html]

Word Count:

She didn't know if it was just the drug or if she actually genuinely felt this happy that he had come to visit her. At least, that's what she hoped he was there for after a call like that! Naniko considered marijuana to be a mood enhancer, if anything. It never forced her to feel any certain way...it just put her in a happy mood and let her choose from there. She still had good and bad days, they just didn't get as bad as they could have been. She and a few other pack members had recently brought down a trespasser who had crossed into Anathema's lands after ignoring their borders...that hadn't been a great day.

The last visit that they'd made to one another had gone pretty well, she thought. They'd gone to her den and had conversed for a while before he'd eventually left to go back to New Dawn. She wondered about his position there, at times; there were days that she wished that there wasn't so much land in between them, days where she wanted nothing less but to close her eyes and reopen them to find him standing there. They saw each other fairly often, but she couldn't help but want more than that. "You came to see me?" She'd mentioned her birthday on his last visit, but hadn't thought that he would remember it as she hadn't made a very big deal about the day. Naniko rushed into his arms with ease, hugging onto him tightly and giving a great sigh. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." It had definitely been too long.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread