m. it's been a while, but i still feel the same
[html]
Shandom Qi’Vaex-Nightslayer

Word Count → 475 :: ohmyawkward.

Shandom stepped back and let Naniko lead, eagerly following her knowledgeable footsteps. He couldn't imagine living in a place like this and knowing where everything was. It wasn't unpleasant to the white male - he actually thought it was quite nice, the privacy. The sureness of her paws brought a small, private smile to the Gamma's ruined face; Shandom loved a woman who could take charge and live a life independent of others. The Qi'Vaex man thought respect to be a very important quality in any relationship, and he knew he couldn't respect someone if she wasn't comfortable taking care of herself on her own.

Wait, what was he thinking? The Gamma shook his head slightly, clearing away the strange thoughts and instead allowing his chocolate eyes to wander, rather unabashedly, over Naniko's quickly moving form. She kept herself in shape, and the curves of her body told that wonderful story; Shandom found himself having to focus on other, significantly more repulsive things, in order to suppress any physical signs of arousal. Sometimes, he hated the fact that he'd given up his sexual and womanizing ways. The life of a bachelor, at least the style he was living, definitely wasn't one that he wanted. Apparently, it lessened him to leering at pretty women; Shandom preferred to think himself above such things.

They reached her den rather quickly, and though she claimed it was cluttered the Gamma simply shook his head and smiled. It's fine. It's cozy. It's much different from mine, he added internally, still rather confused by the human accouterments that Naniko used to create her home. But it could not be denied that it created a warm and pleasant environment, and the white male gratefully accepted the deerskin she extended to him after she created the fire and promptly sank down next to her. He had not realized exactly how wet he'd gotten waiting for his favorite Angela... But it did not matter.

Me too, Shandom laughed, brushing his dripping hair out of his eyes as he strained to get a better look at her. He wondered how much lovelier she would be to a male with the ability to see out of both eyes. The idea made him nervous; he could not palate the notion of some other male staking his claim to her. Indeed, it made him perhaps a bit more reckless than normal. He laughed suddenly, and spread his arm to her in a gesture he might not have if he were not in such a frisky mood. I'm being impolite. Come, Naniko, you're wet too. Let me share this skin with you - it is yours, after all. His smile was kind and broad, but his eyes twinkled almost mischievously. He wanted to touch her, wrap his arm around her and feel her in ways he hadn't yet before.

Shandom is by nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-nat-box {text-align:center;}
.shandom-nat {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shandom-nat .lyrics {font-size:30px; font-family:'The Girl Next Door', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:10px; text-align:center;}
.shandom-nat p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shandom-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shandom-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shandom-nat p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.shandom-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.shandom-nat b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.shandom-nat b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread