A Day Away From Home
[html]
PGP - +3 Words - 300+

Watching Rio feed her feathered friend was a bit entertaining. He was a stubborn little thing but she was determined. And, after a little bite, the owl began to eat. He watched her care for it and found the little act a bit endearing. Last he had checked, this owl was just something she had found near New Dawn. Now she was worrying over it like it was her own pup. More proof that he woman was sweet hearted.

Someone from her own pack had hurt the creature? Did they allow such abuse to go on in their ranks? And, if she was the Alpha’s daughter, who was this canine to be pestering her pet? I’m sorry to hear that. Was all his voice gave when his mind spiraled off into so many other questions. She seemed distracted by her chore and he decided it was better to let her concentrate then to pester her with questions. Even when she more told him to sit down than offered he still said nothing and took the seat easily and without protest, falling gracefully into a cross-legged position. Only when she spoke to him and it dictated an answer did he summon one. I haven’t any idea how to handle a bird, but he was luckily no trouble, he watched the owl.

The woman finally finished and turned to him with a question about why he was so far from. It made him smile as he remembered how he had worried about woman and her ability to travel and wondered if this was in some way payback. We are preparing for a pack hunt and I am doing some scouting for a good place. We probably won’t be coming out this far because it would take me a bit too long, but it was worth looking. he smiled good naturedly as if to hint that she had been a redeemer for his trip. And why are you so far out here? If your bird was attacked in Anathema, why not just take care of it there?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread