A Day Away From Home
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 405 || Points → 3 :: It's pleasant to see that there are other night owls up like me Smile

Rio smiled thinking about his comment back at Grand Lake. The one about her getting into trouble traveling; well, he was right. She seemingly got into trouble this time. She snorted quietly, looking away from the handsome male. She still thought he was adorably attractive, even if she couldn’t have him. Another smile bloomed as she understood his comment about the trip being worth it. She smiled goofily at him, and in her mind thought that she made a small break through with the male. She took his niceness as flirting, in a way.

After a few moments, during Jaden and Rio’s conversation, Acciai stretched his wing, seemingly feeling a little better. The owl still couldn’t stretch it all the way out, and probably couldn’t fly too far with it either, but it was good to see him being able to move it a little. Rio stroked his bird chest softly, and answered Jaden’s question watching and smiling at the bird as he soaked up the attention. ”Well, because I knew exactly where I saw the root here before and I didn’t have any in my den, so I just came straight here.” She was pretty sure she didn’t have any in her den, and she didn’t want to waste time going there to find out she didn’t and then have to come back out here anyway. She just skipped a step to make her life easier, and get the owl’s wing healed faster. Of course, his wing wasn’t healed, the swelling was just cured. The actual healing process would occur in her den later when she left the bird to rest and perch on something in there. Then she would figure out her next move. ”I’m leaving Anathema soon.” She decided to tell him because she half trusted him. It was a bit of information that didn’t really need trust entwined with it because it was pretty general.

She had a small plan going, and unfortunately she didn’t plan on joining his pack. She would leave Anathema, and then go to Halifax and live in a house that she found to be in great condition, despite the 30 years of wear and tear. Then from there, she would figure out her next move, but she planned to stay there for a while. She didn’t want to rush into anything and wanted to be totally sure when she planned for the next step in her life.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread