A Day Away From Home
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 381 || Points: 3 O.O my sleep schedule is pretty off the wall too .. AND I start class on Monday >.<

Acciai busied himself by picking at the grass near Rio’s outstretched leg. She stopped petting him and focused all of her attention on Jaden now. God, did she wish she could just have him all to herself. Her eyes obliviously wandered throughout his muscled frame, despite making it obvious she was checking him out. She caught herself about twenty seconds later, and quickly resumed the conversation. ”I plan to stay in Halifax for a little while. I found this nice house in Hydrostone that is actually in awesome condition. I plan on cleaning it up and then living there for a little while.” She didn’t want to take up his offer because she wasn’t sure if she even wanted to bother with a pack just yet. ”Your offer is still in the back of my mind, and when I start thinking of joining a pack, I’ll always consider your offer first.” She made sure that the male knew that his kindness was greatly appreciated by her. She was torn between Cour des Miracles and Sangi’lak, but really she was only thinking about Cour des Miracles because she thought her father might live there. But she actually didn’t know where he was because he had fallen off of the map a while ago.

A bout of thought consumed her for a moment before she raised her eyes back to Jaden’s and beamed, ”You should see the house, Jaden. It’s beautiful and spacious! Once it’s clean, it’ll be even more grandiose.” She wished he could see it, but knew it was totally out of his way – almost completely on the other side of the map. It was somewhere where he probably would never visit.

Rio’s eyes wandered over to Acciai, who was happily picking at grass. Maybe he had a digestion issue – he hadn’t exactly been eating well since his wing had been injured. She would have to catch him a mouse or two later when they got back to Anathema. ”I actually can’t wait to be living there. At least then I’ll have my freedom and be away from the stress of Anathema, and everything else in fact.” She wasn’t sure if he understood what she was going through, but it didn’t matter. She was the one moving her location, not him.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread