A Day Away From Home
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 344 || Points: 3 Why thank you! I’m very satisfied with how it came out Big Grin

Rio nodded instantly, ”Of course. If I found my way down there once, there’s no reason I can’t find it again.” She looked up at him and smiled. The only thing that she didn’t like about Sangi’lak was there rare usage of the Luperci form. She liked being in her Luperci form all the time and not just when she needed fingers. The Luperci form was the one she adapted to life in, and she wanted to remain in it. Other than their lack of using two legs, there wasn’t anything else that turned her off. She might still consider when she can’t think of anywhere else to go.

Rio’s eyes fell on her bird once again, and watched as Acciai nervously eyed Jaden’s leg nearing him. He might’ve pondered biting it, but thought past it once he looked up at Rio. She gave him a dangerous glare, and so the owl went back to his grass picking, ignoring the leg that was so near to him. Rio’s gaze remained on the bird this time, ”You would come all the way down there to see me?” She didn’t understand why a person would do that, unless they wanted something from her. She looked at Jaden skeptically for a moment, but then dropped her gaze to the bird again. ”Not my home anymore, remember? Once I made up my mind to leave, it ceased being my ‘home’.” She would find a new home somewhere, whether it be the house in Halifax or another pack that she chose to live in. Her home would no longer be Anathema. ”But it was stressful because I didn’t fit in, so … I felt pressured, somewhat, to fit in, but that wasn’t going to happen. My personality didn’t fit with those kinds of wolves.” Her personality was so different from her mother’s and siblings. She could now understand why Lucia was pissed at her mother. If she had remembered all the things that Naniko had done in the past before going to see her, things may have been different right now.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread