A Day Away From Home
[html]
=O you made it yourself?? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! PGP - +2 Words - 200+

Jaden laughed lightly at her question. Not just for you. I am a leader. It will be my duty to travel to each pack and present my family… you just might happen to be on the way. He teased with his words warmly but didn’t acknowledge that he worried for her a bit. Her skeptical look made him smile before she turned her eyes back on the bird. Right, sorry, He apologized for his slip of words and listened to what she had to say.

That Rio didn’t fit into Anathema Jaden could have guessed even if she hadn’t told him a few times already. Every wolf he had ever met from there was either dark or wanted him dead. Rio was sweet, as far as he could tell, and deserved somewhere where that would be appreciated and not suppressed or cast out. He still thought Sangi’lak would do her good, but that was his opinion. He still honestly knew little past what her words gave about her and only had two impressions to trust for his opinion of her character. If she thought the life of a loner in a broken down human ruin suited her best, he was in no place to argue with her. I’m sorry to hear that you have to leave all that you know. Even if you didn’t fit in, I know from experience that starting anew isn’t easy.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread