A Day Away From Home
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 243 || Points: 0 I will be attempting your table shortly Smile

A broken smile remained on Rio’s face, ”Don’t worry about it. I’m sure he’ll turn up somewhere.” He always did. And even if he didn’t, it was time for her to grow up and become independent. Her mother obviously didn't need her, and she didn't need her father either. It was the cycle of maturity. Sooner or later, the pups had to leave the nest and start their own lives. The smile repaired itself and sat genuinely on her lips as she listened to his training offer again. She nodded subtly, ”I’d like that. Thank you.”

The owl continued to peck at the ground for the grass and whatever bugs he found, she guessed. She leaned back on her hands and looked over to Jaden. ”So what made you become a pack leader?” She recollected that he was just starting to become one when they had first met. ”What were you before that?” She didn't remember seeing Jaden around anywhere aside from their actual meeting. Becoming a pack leader was a big step from normalness. She didn’t ever really strive to become one herself, only to have a good, simple life somewhere and have a bunch of pups that she hopefully would raise right. Hopefully her batch of pups, whosoever they belonged to, would grow up and be raised in a decent environment. The last thing she wanted to do was raise children that turned out to be like Harlowe.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread