A Day Away From Home
[html]
Word Count :: 200+ || Points: 2

The part of him that hated admitting who he had been, who he felt still might reside under his calm exterior hoped she would not become interested in what he had to say. But the interest that lit her violet gaze was an indication of the opposite. He smiled shamefully at her words. Maybe she didn’t suspect him to be one to do violent things. That was good and bad. Good because it is what he wanted people to think and bad because it meant she might be surprised at what he had to say. I was raised to kill… and to torture for my pack. Their “enemies”… canines that were far from evil and often quiet innocent… many met my blade. He was still sitting with his discomfort but managed to look up and meet the woman’s eyes. I might still be part of that if those wolves hadn’t betrayed me and killed my family. It was easier to say this then explain that his brother had done the betraying and killed the rest of his family. The male wasn’t worthy of being called family any longer.

I’ve seen and done my share of terrible. But that isn’t who I am anymore. It was just all I had known, he defended himself and reassured her of his new outlook. I haven't fought with the intent to kill since. Now he would see how it went over. Watching with a cautious eye, he waited for whatever might come next.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.Jarose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Jarose b {font-family:georgia; color:#002241; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Jarose {background-color:#000c18; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#00000a; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpshl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Jarose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Jarose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread