A Day Away From Home
[html]
Rio Marino
Word Count :: 195 || Points: 0 Alright I think with one last reply from you and we could archive this ? Big Grin It could be short and sweet or whatever !

Acciai pecked at her knee, and bravely hopped up onto her shoulder. He wanted to go home, and totally would himself if he could fly. Rio ignored him for a few more moments while she listened to Jaden’s words. ”I suppose. I would rather have murder haunting me than shame.” At least murder was much more forward, rigged – but shame. Shame was emotional; it was able to break a person, just like it almost had to Rio. All the same from Harlowe’s actions had Rio thinking of her self-worth, which wasn’t too good. She hated herself for what he had done. She still thinks to this day that she is unworthy of love. She stood in her place.

”I must go. The owl is getting restless. He probably wants to sleep on his perch at home…” She adjusted the bird on her shoulder, in which he settled on her head this time (he was a little heavy to be sitting on someone’s head), and she looked back over to Jaden. ”Will I see you soon?” She regarded him with a smile, and waited for an answer before she set off in the direction of Anathema.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Rineb .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Rineb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Rineb b {font-family:georgia; color:#d1c5e4; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Rineb {background-color:#6a4d90; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/989co5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Rineb .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Rineb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread