all the p.retty little horses
[html]
Warning: ”Imaginary friend” Ro is present. Speech in italics is within Heiro’s head. He’s stirring up trouble! Tongue + 407

I don think we shuld be doin that...the hybrid pup whispered to his dark friend. My da says she not lettin any close yet! He urged, but Ro continued moving towards the painted horse let out to graze in the pasture and Heiro hopelessly followed, continuously glancing back at the stables to see if anyone could see him and his friend lurking around the fields. Could you talk any louder? Do you want some high and mighty adult to come out here and ruin our fun? Ro snarled back at the orea coated babe. No...the tiny prince answered in a whimper, guess not. He continued padding towards the unnamed mare, whose nostrils already began flaring with alarm.

This close enough, he said with a firm nod of his head. Ro may have been braver than him, but he surely didn’t want to get a hoof to the head, and the horse already seemed ready to bolt or spook at any second. I’ll tell you when we’re close enough. Remember who’s boss! The black wolf pup growled as he miraculously made his way to the back of the horse and began baring his little razor teeth near the mare’s ankle. No Ro! Heiro shouted and suddenly the painted horse reared up with a scream of her own sending the two toned pup sprawling onto his back. He had just barely missed getting trampled by the horse as she took off at an enraged gallop away from him.

You coulda killed me Ro! The prince said angrily, tears welling up in his ice blue eyes as he rolled off the grass and back onto his feet. But Ro didn’t seem interested in the feelings he had hurt, instead the scarlet eyed wolf was staring gleefully in the direction of the stables. It worked, he whispered, causing goosebumps to rise on Heiro’s skin. The huksy dog was almost too scared to turn around as the sounds of stamping hooves and stressed neighs seemed to be coming from that direction. Oh no...he whispered as his eyes took in the scene. The horses in the pasture were all riled up because of the distressed painted mare and all of them were running about, nostrils flaring and eyes rolling.

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.HEIroCat p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.HEIroCat p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread