all the p.retty little horses
[html]
Teehee! + 454

Brainless horses! What good are they for? A laugh...not much smarter than sheep huh Heiro? So easily spooked...oh boy, look at them run! Ro was cackling maniacally and Heiro refused to look at his dark furred “friend”. Yur mean Ro...they done nut’ing to us, he said miserably as his ice blue eyes followed the frenzied group around the edge of the pasture. Luckily they weren’t running in his direction yet, but the noise they were making with ears folding back and horse like screams would surely get the tiny Prince into trouble. Hah! You haven’t seen mean yet! Ro snorted as he took off after the frightened horses at an exceptional pace. Heiro should have realized that wasn’t possible for a creature of his stature, but his attention was robbed by blur of mottled brown heading straight towards him.

He gave out a surprise puppy yip when the blur manifested arms that scooped him up off the ground and carried him to the safety of the outside fields. He thumped against his unknown hero’s chest as he was carried along but his eyes remained glued to the pasture. Though Ro was oftentimes sadistic and cruel, Heiro still cared for him and counted him as a friend, but as his eyes desperately searched the grounds closest to the raging horses, he realized with a chill that the black furred wolf pup was nowhere to be found.

Once deposited on the ground, Heiro looked up at the male with wide eyes. He had only been close to his family members when they were in Optime form and for once in his life, he wasn’t sure who was addressing him. It was an odd occurance as Heiro believed he knew everyone within the kingdom, but this one’s stern gaze didn’t bring up any recognition. He swallowed with some difficulty as he was obviously caught red handed, but he knew he shouldn’t tell on Ro. His friend wouldn’t like that and besides, weren’t good friends supposed to have each other’s backs? Not like Ro ever had his, but the oreo pup wasn’t one to judge.

I...uh...I got losted in the pass-ter an I...I didn’ mean et! He whined pathetically with his large black ears flattened against his head, all the while looking down at his large paws he so desperately wished to grow into and fast. Being a pup was boring compared to being an adult, or so he thought. I’m sowwee mister...he paused a little confused. Mister? The Catori puppy asked, daring to look up into the stranger’s green eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.HEIroCat p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.HEIroCat p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread