all the p.retty little horses
[html]
I'm really sorry for the wait :C It got a bit lost in my subscription page
wordcount ► 340

Silvano did not hear the young one's words all too well, though he caught the vague mention of friends? He was not entirely sure what the pup had said, but it was clearly not for his ears so he did not strain himself to find out. He remembered himself at a young age, still not entirely in control of his inner and outer monologues and dialogues. Perhaps this pup was in the same boat, his words not entirely spoken in the right place when he wanted to. But that was a time so vague in his memory that he half wondered if any of it really ever happened.

The Sadira couldn't help but smile at the youthful kid's outburst, feeling that familiar affection for young children. He could hardly imagine what he would do with his own kids to entertain and discipline, though he knew that he would not be the laxest of fathers. Silvano watched the pup roll around in laughter, and chuckled at the antics. He sat himself down on his rear, leaning back and grinning at the boy. "Yup, like a little bug, though you have fewer legs than a beetle or roly-poly bug." Pill bugs were fun to play with as they crawled all over the place or rolled up into little balls of chitin.

Emerald eyes were kept squarely on the pup as he asked about help. Silvano sighed heavily, then leaned forward to look the pup in the eye. "If you promise to listen to me, I'll help you out," said the man sternly, then he patted the boys head before standing up. "Come with me, I'll introduce you to my horse." he figured it was best, since Heritage would behave, which he did with the young and the female. Luckily, this was a young male pup, or else the stallion might find he didn't care to listen to his master. Scrambling over the pasture fence, the man gestured for the pup to amble underneath the gap.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread