Hearts and Hooves
[html]
thank you <3 sorry for the wait, was struggling for muse for a few days
wordcount ► 369

Silvano's eyes narrowed as the description was rambled off to him. It was not in a negative way, but he was simply concentrating hard on the image of Alder. It had been so long and they had been young. And he had been so preoccupied with his love life that he had failed to notice the comings and goings of his 'cousins'. After all, he had been months old when Alder and his brothers had been born, but they had grown up at the same time. Perhaps Artemis knew them better? She was always closer with people than he and Parker had ever been.

"Alder.. yes. That sounds so familiar, i think you're right. That's definitely him," he said at last, smiling and eyes returning from their narrowed size. He had caught the reverence in the youth's voice and smiled. Alder made something of himself here and he felt a brother's affection for his success, though he knew it was silly, considering they had never been close and had probably not talked very much at all. But he was a fellow Dreamer, perhaps only by Anu's blood, but that was all that mattered. "But yes, we used to be packmates. He was born a few months after my siblings, if I remember right."

Heritage nudged him, a deep rumble of assurance, as though he knew exactly what he was thinking about. The colt had been close to Liliana, but she had also been the one to help deliver him and help to nurse him, and raise him. She had been a second mother for him, and then he got Silvano as a caretaker and he was stuck with a sub-par babysitter. "I think his mother was wild. Liliana didn't tell who the father was but..," he trailed off with a final pat to the horse's shoulder, and then the creature began to drink anew. "They had some beautiful creatures. You should definitely go to see, but talk to your father; he could help you with the trade." Silvano stepped away from the trough, picking up the buckets. "What would you like to do with a horse if you got one?"

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread