Of cabbages and kings
[html]
Titania Moonsong

200+

It wasn’t long after her call that one of the dedicated members of Vinatta showed up at the scene, and as he approached Titania cocked her head to the side wondering why he looked familiar. Did she know him? No, she decided she didn’t. But… maybe she knew his family? She couldn’t place who he looked like or why, but she might find out later. Or it could all just be coincidence.

“Greetings, have I made it to Vinatta?” she asked, looking around and stepping forward slowly, casually. “I am Titania Moonsong, Alphess of New Dawn. I heard rumor of a new settlement and wanted to see for myself.” The man did not seem stand offish so she felt comfortable coming up to him slowly and extending her muzzle for a nose bump of greeting. If they were in their lupus form, further wolfish greetings could have been bestowed upon the man she hoped would become a friend, but for now that would have to do. That and a hand shake, as she reached out and extended her palm to Liam.

“What is your name, friend? Am I mistaken in where I have arrived?” Her eyes flicked downward, taking in the sight of his apparel and the tome he carried with him; this was her first impression of what their culture might be. Well, she certainly didn’t mind the book. Both she and Zalen had a deep affinity for books.

<style>
.Titania-CatTable p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Titania-CatTable b {color:#eaeae0;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #2c4f54;}
.Titania-CatTable-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Titania-CatTable-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Titania-CatTable {background-color:#5a979e; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Titania-Cat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b3336; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread