M. ain't no sins in this town
[html]

Word Count → 000

Jacinto rested on his elbows, taking another quick drag of the joint, breathing deeply the scent of the burning herb. Orange eyes settled back on the two-toned lady as a delicate finger traced itself over his tattoo, not making any comment but a contented rumble in the back of his throat. He didn't mind. The chaos star was sacred in a way to the Infernians, his name was hallowed and precious in the sense of familial bonds. At least someone slightly appreciated it. Io was good company for smoking, he could tell. Two souls who enjoyed the smoke, enjoyed the sensations and the feeling of rebellion as it seemed.

There was a scent layer about the woman, musky and more masculine than anything. It kind of occurred to the hybrid that this woman was claimed by another man, but with the muddled fog on his mind he disregarded it with the scents of others mixed into her silky-looking fur. An ear twitched as he heard her murmuring foreign words under her breath, but made no move to ask about what she was saying. Simply, he smiled and watched her with the joint in his fingers. "Yea, this stuff grows back in Inferni, have a whole lot of it to take. Pretty sure it's communal." His bright eyes widened in surprise as she mentioned living in Inferni, but it explained things. Her muzzle was thinner, her body more lithe and graceful than the bulky physique of a wolf. She was part coyote! Like him, a hybrid."People move on, I see." Clearing his throat, he smiled and took another drag, continuing the chatter. "The Tribe's very far from Inferni, right?" He had not seen a trade established before, perhaps the journey was just too far. His ears dropped sympathetically about the mention of an argument, most of the ones he had were a while ago, before Columbine died..."Anything I can do to help? More weed? 'Cause I know that sucks..."

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread