M. ain't no sins in this town
[html]
Word Count :: 000 :3 he's oblivious to the Ichika leadership change

He smiled charmingly in the direction of the woman, his mind growing more crowded with the smoke to think straight. The colors absently blinded him with such beauty, watching the hybrid female as she spoke. An ear twitched as she mentioned trading through the clan and tribe, he hadn't heard of many conflicts between the places--Maybe sometime he could bring it up? He didn't know. The hybrid guessed it wouldn't cause anything but pleasant relations with the Tribe, in a way. Someday--He'd have to talk it out with one of the higher-ranking coyotes. Smiling, he blew out some smoke into the air...Watching it softly billow into the clouds. He caught the displeased expression written so plainly upon her pretty face at the mention of mate, leaving the coyote to wonder why this was. "Yea, maybe I'll tell some about it, yeah? Be good for the packs together."

It sounded like the hybrid Berlin moved around quite a bit, listing off the names of the packs she had been to. Made him think a little, even in his impaired state. "Ichika? Damn, how was Raz when you got there? He's my uncle." Sighing, the musician glanced at the dwindling joint and passed it back towards her. "There was this other place, before more west I think--But my dad drove my family away. It's pretty much just been Inferni." He smiled, it seemed the clan was stronger every day. Although that was nothing of his impact. Fiery eyes widened intently as she explained the trip from the packs, so that could possibly be a downer. It'd take so long!

The illusions in his mind sent him rainbow bubbles floating towards him and up over his head, leaving the Lykoi at a point of misconception and confusion. He stood with his foot asleep and reached for one of them. It didn't go the right way however, they dissolved into a purple kind of glow and melted into his hands. Bewildered, his asleep foot gave out from under him and he fell. With a yelp he tumbled down, almost onto Io. He tried so desperately to brace his impact, one hand on the ground and the other on her right thigh. He could have hurt her! "Sorry." He breathed, chuckling softly as he realized how silly this was. He stopped to look, planting himself beside her noticing her eyes. His had always been burning, bright and fiery. But hers were cool, like fresh untouched snow. "I'm sorry, man. Hope I can make it up to you somehow?" Carefully the young man wrapped an arm around her waist, shock still on his face "Did I hurt you? I almost deserve to be punched!"

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:courier; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread