M. ain't no sins in this town
[html]

::omg she's likely gonna scream "rape"

The Lykoi man had always wondered about his uncle. Apparently he wasn't welcome in the clan or something like that. But it was cool that way, apparently Raz had been pretty chill and had other ideas than that of Inferni. Jac had always wondered what it'd be like to hang out with him for a while someday. But during his stay in Nova Scotia, until now he hadn't heard a thing. He still felt bad about almost injuring Io in his fall, silently apologizing as his fingers gently went beneath her fur around her waist. "I guess the woman wasn't strong enough to hold up the pack I guess."Some leaders were weak, he knew that. But Inferni surely couldn't be. It had been going for what seemed like forever, longer than he had lived yet.  Sometimes too much change could rock the boat to the point of sinking. And from what he heard, it sounded like that was the case. Thinking about the downfall of Inferni was even unbelievable. It seemed nothing could bring down the coyote clan. Not even the Boreas wolves, not even a change ever so slightly.  

He leaned against the younger woman slightly, comfortable and happily high. He had more in his pockets, and if the reddish and cream woman wished it, they could finish it off. His tail brushed contentedly against the ground, eyes closed as if in bliss. He chuckled a little, replying to her words about him apologizing. "Like what kind of things? Someone squished you before?" Laughing slightly, he buried his muzzle into her hair, resting it on her shoulder in the crook of her neck. "Ah good times." He said distractedly, not even thinking of his actions anymore.

He pulled his muzzle away gently, arm moving from her waist to her shoulders. "Hey, it's been nice meeting you." Jac grinned, inviting her to lay back an look at the sky like he did so. After a few long seconds, he softly murmured "You're very pretty Io--I think many would die for your looks, does he ever say that? He should be."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread