M-Killjoy
[html]

OOC: I was absent for the past two weeks. That's why I didn't post. hope you don't mind the pp.

She called him the whore. He let out a long cackle in her face as he stared at her with his bright, yet icy blue eyes. His hackles stood on his back as he stood in front of her, his one hand that touched the inside of her had removed itself from there, and it gave him a free hand just as the woman decided to speak again about how she wasn't up for grabs, and how he was a piece of trash. Hurricane's smirk broadened at the statements. Who cared if she was up for grabs or not? Certainly not Hurricane. He'd take what he wanted, when he wanted it, and he wanted it now. There was little way that the woman would be able to get out of this. He'd make sure she was either pregnant or dead by the end of this night. This was for sure.

She snapped at his face, and he was quick to pull his face away, but not without her clipping his neck, giving him a small cut on his right side. He could imagine that she got a lot of mud and ash in her mouth from biting him though. When her leg popped up to kick him, he took his free hand and he grabbed her thigh mid-kick and then he pulled her thigh towards him, in attempt to throw her off balance now that he had one arm and one leg, he pushed at her arm and pulled at her leg to try and make her tumble down to the ground, so he could take what he wanted.

He snarled as he got her to tumble down to the ground, and he pinned her when she was down, his legs locking her hips to the ground, and his hands went to her arms, and he pulled them above her head so that he could get both of her hands controlled by only one of his arms, and use the other to spread her legs for himself because he knew that she wasn't going to willingly spread them. I told you, resisting is futile. snarled the male as he tightened his grip on her arms to keep her from struggling.

<style>
.hurricanemel-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.hurricanemel-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hurricanemel-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hurricanemel-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... anetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.hurricanemel-z91-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread