M-Killjoy
[html]

Halalalalaaa.

He was too distracted by the woman and her scent to even feel the pain of the cuts in the side of his neck caused by the woman. He saw the expressions on the woman change from confident to angry, a look that suited the woman well. Hurricane loved to wipe that smug look of confidence of her fucking face though, for he had done it before, and it was amusing to him to do so. Maybe this time he would finish the job, he hoped to either see her dead, or that stupid look of smugness to go away forever. .He wanted to break her, entirely. He wanted to destroy something that thought it was beautiful. He was determined to destroy it.

He was still over her, his legs pinning her hips against the soft earth beneath them. It was not the best place to have her to do such an act, since the water made the earth soft and muddy on this part of the shore, but Hurricane did not think about this right away. Hurricane was more focused on getting control of the woman rather than him paying much attention to where they were at on the shore. Sure, he did feel the water on his thighs, but he didn't realize that's what he was feeling on his leg. He still was trying to get her wrists together and in one hand when she twisted and that one wrist came loose from his hand. He growled in frustration, and she went up and lunged at his face again, which resulted in Hurricane raising up and to get away. Her reach did not get him this time, but her free arm rose up after that and she grabbed at his chest, and three of her claws caught his skin and ripped through the flesh there. He rose his free arm to her with his hand balled into a fist and he came down upon her several times, each time he aimed for her face. Rage was beginning to take him over, and he would only stop to take a look of the damage that has been done.

He took to not even speaking as well. He didn't need to speak anymore really. At least, for these short moments he didn't need to speak. A sadist smile was cast over his lips and a crazed look stayed in his eyes as he just continued to go at this woman. It all stopped when he caught a glimpse of metal in the sand beneath them. It was her knife that he disposed of. He quickly grabbed it and held it to her throat. Hit me again, scratch me again, and I'm going to cut out your trachea and eat it. the man snarled in her face, his voice dominant, threatening, crazed, and over-all...serious. He even started to put a pressure on her throat with her own sharpened knife. This can be easy, or it can be hard. I....I like it both ways.. snarled the beast as he sat on top of her, a cackle coming from his maw and his curled tail wagging in between her legs.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread