Clothes trailing from the backdoor to the bedroom
[html]

Word Count → 520 :: Hum, I think i want this dated for the 19th of June. I need some free time with Mars so I think the 19th should be a good date.

Ten Inch! With your back against the wall!
With your face buried in the pillow!

It was time. He wanted to do this way before, but he was waiting for the Amphitheater to be completed so that they would be able to have a mateship ceremony. He knew that she wanted a certain type of ceremony, since he had spoken with her before when she was going to be mated to Shawchert, so he knew that he would need the Amphitheater to be finished. This morning, he had been in bed with the woman, and he turned over in the bed and looked at her sleeping lupus body. The three pups that were theirs were between them, their little bodies snuggled against him and her to keep them warm. When Mars moved, the pups rolled over and re-positioned to get comfortable again. The little pups pressed against his chest and belly as he tried to get closer to Orin. He put his forehead to hers, and then he licked the top of her maw. He also let his hand go to her dyed fur, and he smiled to her.

You're so beautiful.... They're so beautiful... the male spoke to her, his voice barely above a whisper, to not wake their children. The Russo household had become slightly quiet, since Krystalle and Paz moved to Rurik's old house and Amon stayed in this household. Mars and Krystalle had come to an agreement of sorts, to where Orin and him could live together and be a family, but Krystalle was not to be forgotten. Mars was all for being Krystalle's friend, and being a father to their children, but there was little more than that. He wasn't going to be "involved" with her, like he had been before. The man did this all for his lovely Orin and their puppies, and he also even made her move next door to them so that Orin would not be uncomfortable. It'd worked, and even though Krystalle was sour about it, she still did it because she wanted Mars to be happy. That's all Krystalle ever wanted, and it was sad that she could not provide that for him.

Orin, my love....it's time to wake up.. he spoke to her softly before giving her another kiss on the top of her maw. He looked down at his three new children. Vladmir, Misha, and Svetlana. His three Russian named children that just loved to sleep and eat, and that's all they seemed to do. Well, at least at first that's what they did, but they were growing older, being able to walk and talk a little bit. They were just about to turn a month old in a few days. It was insane to think that they had been alive already for a month! Mars was so proud of his three new, beautiful children. His two daughters and one son. Mars stared down at them with his bright blue eyes. You little sleepyheads.. he teased the pups and let his hand go down and pet through the fluffy fur of his red tinted daughter by the name of Misha.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread