still living with your ghost
[html]

It was obvious Liam was telling the truth, he did seem a bit down and out. He did the difficult thing that most males do in their young lives; starting over somewhere new and fresh for their own lives. Ezra applauded the young man for doing that himself despite having an Alpha father; he could have just easily stayed in the Court. He seemed like a strong boy that Vigilante raised right. Seeing Liam made Ezra wonder if he was due for a visit to his father. However, now his loyalty was with Saul and Lilin. Besides, going back to the court would probably hurt too much.

Well Liam, you can always play with us if you’d like, isn’t that right Eli? The excited teenager wagged his tail happily, nodding at what Ezra said. If you don’t mind me asking, why did you leave the kingdom in the first place? It must have taken a lot of courage to leave your family, I did it myself when I was about your age. He offered the boy a pat on the grass, an invitation for the Catori to sit with them. Liam was technically Eli’s blood; Ezra hadn’t forgotten that Liam’s parents took Ever in when she was young. Ezra chose to ignore Liam’s statement regarding Ever just because it still hurt too much to talk about. That wolf was dead to him now.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread