you're just like, sunlight.
[html]

Emmanuelle nodded at her pumpkin-haired friends words, finding logic within them, thankfully. " Well. I told him at the pack meeting. It didn't seem like he took it too well. Maybe it overwhelmed him? I don't know.. " She replied, her voice trailing off as she bit her lower lip in thought. Was it possible that she might be over-reacting? Didn't pregnant women have crazy hormores? The womans shook her head slightly, just trying to clear her thoughts for a moment so that she might have a moment of peace. Maybe once the conversation was over they would be able to pick some berries, a slight breeze picked up and rustled the bushes. The tantalizing scent of juicy berries lifted her spirits, even if it were just for a moment.

Emma wasn't entirely sure about her next words, but she nodded to herself. " Well.. " She began, looking off into the other direction nervously. " He is older.. He could have? I think he is six or so.. " She said, punctuating her words with a cheesy smile. Personally his age hadn't mattered to the woman just then, she had been more intrigued with his smooth words and even smoother accent. Heat rose to her cheeks as she recalled the way he had caressed her, the way he had whispered in her ear and how it felt to just be in the presence of the foreign man. Foolishly she thought she could solve the exotic mystery that was Angel, but she had been wrong.

" It's good to hear that. At least I can count on one person. I appreciate you Alma.. I think I need to get away for a little while.. I like him Alma, I like him alot, and it confuses me. " She began, feeling ashamed again. This pregnancy thing was getting old, and fast. Her mood changes felt like they were happening a mile a minute, but she supposed this was normal? " Has this ever happened to you? I don't mean the pregnancy thing, you already said you hadn't had pups before, but being confused about a man? " Maybe the older, wiser woman had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread