you're just like, sunlight.
[html]

ooc; uhm. yeah. inspiration WOO.

The anger evident on her friends face worried the young female, was she angry with her for being so naive and trusting? It was her fault, she supposed. She remember his quiet, broken words of protest. If she had just stopped when he wanted her too, no matter how fleeting his words had been and how easily he had given in this wouldn’t have happened. Emma would still be her old, untouched self and maybe she would still have him. Sadness touched her features again and she tried to will the tears that were pooling in her doe-like eyes back where they had come from, she vowed never to show weakness in front of a man ever again. It would save her heartache and pain, neither of which she truly deserved.

However with her ginger-haired friends next words she promptly fell over, eyes watering as she fell. She clutched her stomach as she lay on the ground, laughing harder then she ever had before. Her laughs were sweet to the sound and her eyes were pressed tightly shut as tears fell freely from them. They had been with sadness, but now she was simply laughing to hard to hold them back. “ You’re…. Kidding… Right? “ She asked, laughter punctuating each of her words. The heaves slowly subsided and she wiped the tears from her eyes, trying to get her balance once more before standing up and looking at her dear friend with an amused expression on her coyote features. “ Alma, I have a feeling only you would do that. “ She said, her smile echoed in the tone of her words.

Her next speech drew a nod from the blonde girl, and she silently considered Angel’s actions within her mind. He had gone swimming with her, tried to teach her how to ride his horse. The young inexperienced mind that was hers had granted her permission to believe these were the actions that someone only would take if they had an interest in someone, though to be fair she had never had a male friend before. What she was mistaken for something more then friendship could have been nothing but that for the dark male. It really was her fault wasn’t it.. Doubt clouded her features, and she was confused once more. “ Before it happened.. “ She began, meaning the ‘ it ‘ was the actual deed. “ I said that I had missed his presence.. He said that he had missed mine also, do friends say that a lot? “ She questioned, really wanting to figure it out. All in all, friends didn’t have sex. That much she had decided. Maybe she was something in-between to Angel. Who knew.

Alma’s next proposition had her tail wagging and her ears perked as she considered it.. Traveling outside of the packlands? Trading? Obviously she never would have done it if she were alone, the Boreas wolves had ensured that much and they would love to get rid of a pregnant coyote, regardless of what type of pups she carried within her. “ Oh Alma I would love that! “ She said, her tone once more exuberant. Finally the worry was wiped off of her young features and the sunshine child had returned and in a moment of pure excitement she stepped forward and pulled her friend into a tight embrace, smiling as she did so. How blessed was she to have such a good friend. “ I have lots of things to trade, chickens, rabbits, lynx kits.. I also do leatherwork and woodworking! “ She exclaimed, completely excited at the prospect of a trading trip. Angel was forgotten from her mind for a blessed moment and she picked up her basket once more, gesturing to the blueberries surrounding the women.

“ I think we should pick some of these, we could even make some purple dye for the trip! “ Emma said, noticing the pink bucket Alma had with her. The pumpkin haired fae obviously came out here to do the same thing. A knowing smile crept back onto her face as she shot her friend a glance. " You will also have to tell me about the male you mentioned who gave you those pretty bracelets... What is he like? " She asked, smiling all the while.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread