you're just like, sunlight.
[html]

this post is crappy because I am in a place with LOUD CHILDREN :| might fix later

Alma smiled at Emmanuelle's laughter. "Not at all. He could be wandering the streets of Halifax right now, with his hands tied and the pink thing still on him. If someone hasn't found him and freed him." There was also the possibility that the man had freed himself somehow. She didn't much care how he was freed, though a passing thought in her mind made her wonder what might happen if he wasn't freed. Would he be dead? Would it be her fault?

She inhaled and turned her mind away from those thoughts, burying them deep. Alma didn't want to think of herself as a bad person, and to think a man might have died from something she had done to him for a laugh, would contradict that.

"If they are away for a long times, perhaps." Alma knew that much, even if she had very little experience with the concept of friendship. She probably wouldn't have said she had missed someone unless it had been a very long time between visits. Months, a year, perhaps. That he had said such to her after so little time probably meant something, but Alma was inclined to dismiss that evidence in favor of her theory that he had tricked or seduced Emma.

The red-haired coyote gave a smile in response to her friend's exuberance. Her tail began to wag. "I'm glad you like the idea. We should get started on it soon - though it sounds as if you have a lot of stuff. Maybe we can ask Myrika for permission to borrow the cart." Alma said, recalling the time they had to use the cart to cut down the wood for the archery stands. "Then I can bring some of my spears, too." It would be difficult to carry all of them over a long distance, even with her strength, which was why she'd only take them if they had the cart.

The suggestion of dye was met with a nod. "I have a few beads that could use the dye, as well." Alma's eyes strayed to the bushes around her. Idly, she began to pick blueberries off and place them into the pink bucket beside her. "He's very... quiet. Polite. A little bit uptight," She paused to flash her friend a sly smile. "but I think I can cure him of that." Her voice became less sly, more reflective with her next words. "He's the one with a vulture. That was initially how I met him, many months ago. We didn't... haven't really gotten to know each other until recently. He taught me how to use a knife."

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread