joining
Character Name: Theracus
Character Birthdate: (Including year) August 30, 1996
Species: (If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.) Wolf
Is your character a Luperci?: (Not applicable to non-canines.) Yes
Other 'Souls Characters: (List other active characters here. Not required for new members.)
How you found 'Souls?: (Not required for returning or current members. )Googled werewolf RPG
Are you joining a pack?: IF, AW, CdM, CdA, AT, SL, CdC, ND, VN, SK or Loner- AW
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: OOC
Profile or three writing examples: (Link to your character's profile OR embed three roleplaying examples. REMEMBER: the Appearance, Biography, and Personality sections should be 200+ words. If you opt to provide roleplay samples, they should be 200+ words.) My character is named Theracus and i am 10 months old. i am a tall,onyx colored wolf. My hair is very shaggy ans i have a long scar across my right cheek. I am a very outgoing canine and i see the best in all situations. I tend to want to settle disputes and do not like to see fights although i enjoy being in one. I have a strong sense for life and will not kill unless the carcass is used for sustenance. I was a lone wolf who lived a small city. I was lost as a cub so i wandered alone for weeks. Starving and dehydrated i wandered into the outskirts of the town where a family saw me. They did not run in fear but began to feed and water me every day that i returned. Due to this i am not very adept with surviving on my own and i do not know how to hunt but i am eager to learn. When the virus struck it hit me hard and i had to scavenge to live until i can find a pack to teach me the ways of how to be a natural hunter and learn the ways of being a wolf.

Messages In This Thread