All Hands On Deck!
OOC:: Sorry for the delay! Getting my muse back Smile

[html]

The Catori pup seemed just as excited if not a little more than Kable had been. Alright, that’s what I like to hear, lots of enthusiasm! He still held on to the thick rope that contained them to the dock. Heiro calmed himself enough to clamber into the boat and take his seat. As soon as his nephew had been situated he released the rope and pushed off the wooden structure. The young inquiring boy asked about finding treasure. Can we find treasure? No doubt, you and me Heiro, we’ll come across something worth taking back with us. The husky male wasn’t exactly sure they’d find gold, jewels or anything of any extreme value, but he was certain they’d stumble upon couple unique items.

The duo slowly drifted away from the port and solid ground. The hybrid took firm hold of the oars and began to row, confidently assisting the crafts movement through the blue. Alright buddy, your eyes are sharp, and I need you to keep a look out for wrecked ships and coves on the coast m’kay? Kable remained rowing as he faced the aft and his nephew, enabling him to see to his sides but nothing behind him. The wind wasn’t very strong and would only propel them so much. Their boat was a little shaky, and if he could the older male wanted to have Heiro, himself and everything else stay inside the boat. It didn’t feel like much time had passed to the male, but the dock they departed from was but a fleck in their sights now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread