All Hands On Deck!
WC::338

[html]

The older of the two Catori’s was thoroughly enjoying himself. The boat, his nephew, the sea and the sun, all these aspects just added up to make one great experience. Kable’s smile unexpectedly faded away for a while, and the expression on his face turned to shock when the pup spoke about his father’s state of well being. He hadn’t known that anything was wrong with Neiro, his nephew had been the first to inform him. The hybrid male looked upon the boy with saddened red eyes. We won’t go back empty handed little man, I promise you that. The male’s main concern was the Heiro, for he was certain that his sister’s mate would wake from his slumber eventually if not very soon. But a child shouldn’t be without their parents, physically or emotionally.

The husky child kept the seigneur aware of their surroundings by pointing out what caught his attention. Pulling the oars out of the water he rested them inside the boat to take a look. He turned in the seat as carefully as he could in the direction Heiro indicated. Wow, good job buddy! What the boy had spotted wasn’t just one but several coves set in the rocky landscape along the coast. He was honestly surprised how quickly they’d found a place to start looking for treasure. If I were doing this by myself I doubt I would have seen anything so fast or easily. Picking the oars back up, the elder rowed the two to the rocky shore line.

As the boat neared the rocks, it rocked heavily. Taking the overly large tie off rope in his hands, Kable threw the looped end over a body sized stone that would prevent the small vessel from going anywhere. The male had been eager, hopping out into the shallow water. You ready to start searching with me? He turned as he spoke to his nephew. Walking in the direction of the coves, he was careful about his footing as his feet had been wet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread