All Hands On Deck!
WC::302

[html]

The husky man hadn’t gotten far from the boat before Heiro caught his attention. What, you can’t swim? My nephew is scared of the water? Maybe you are now, but I doubt that you’ll stay afraid Heiro. Kable couldn’t recall if he was ever afraid of water, he didn’t think so. Maybe there was something else that he feared when he was younger but he couldn’t remember, only his mother would know, or Leroy one of them would. The pup remained at the edge of the small rocking vessel for fear of climbing into the shallow blue water. The seigneur waded into the water and back to the boat to help the boy. The male pushed his back up against the boat. Alright then little man, hop on my back for quick ride.

Once out of the ocean blue he crouched to the ground to let him off. The two of them could resume their adventure and begin to look for treasure. You ready Heiro? He spoke looking down to his nephew with bright red eyes and a big eager smile on his maw. Kable had been watching his footing as he cautiously moved across the moist rocks. The male stopped and starred at the caves dark entrance, he imagined what they would find. He rolled his eyes to glance at the boy with excited wonder filled orbs. What if we don’t find anything worth taking back? It wouldn’t be a big deal to him, the dilemma was that Heiro wanted something for his father. The seigneur couldn’t afford to go home with nothing, as soon as the young husky lad hopped on board it wasn’t just about him anymore. The Catori looked down the rocky shore line, there were other coves to be searched too, not just the one before them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread