Family duty
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Evil, evil Titania! Word Count → 300+

Yeah, she was going to tell him to go with her to visit the other packs, Zalen surely wouldn’t want her going all that way alone and in her “condition,” but Jiva suddenly blindsided her with the news of his mateship to Palaydrian. She was shocked as she looked at him, her mouth making a little O shape just like her mother whenever she was surprised, but her expression melted away much quicker than Orin’s usually did. She cocked her head, a devilish prank suddenly sprang to mind.

“Oh, really? Is that so?” She questioned skeptically, then turned and pranced away from him a few feet, her tail curled high in the air. There was a swagger to her step as she jokingly mimicked her usual leadership stance. “I haven’t heard anything about that. Zalen approved it, hmm? Well maybe Zalen said it was okay, but what about me?” She glanced over her shoulder at her cousin.

“Maybe you can be Palaydrian’s mate, but can Palaydrian be yours? After all, I am the head female here and no one asked me.” She looked at Jiva with mock pity. “That doesn’t make me happy one bit. I say no.” As if to punctuate her point, she dropped her haunches to the ground and sat in a huff, turning her gaze away from Jiva and staring forward, hiding her devilish grin from him. She waited, watching out of the corner of her eye for the panicked lovebird to come plead with her. Ohh…sweet revenge. She and Jiva had been playmates as pups, and there were plenty of times when the boy cub got an upper paw on Titania because of her sleight stature when she was young. Now it was her turn to execute the perfect practical joke. To what lengths would Jiva go to to become Palaydrian’s mate?

table code from The Mentors! mods by Nat

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit-box {float:right;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.fairytit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.fairytit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread