Family duty
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 300+

Jiva rose to the challenge and Titania positively gushed at the romance of it all... at least, on the inside. If she showed it on the outside he might suspect something was up. Still, there was the slightest change in her features, telling him that she was pleased with his decision. She walked over to him and lowered her head, rubbing her muzzle on his to comfort him a little. She smiled, and looked into his eyes, her own gaze warm and soft. “That is the right choice, my cousin. You are a true wolf, a Takekuro, and I know you will succeed to claim your mate.”

She took a step back, looking down at him. “I have one more condition, though,” she said, having to think quickly when he said he would tell Palaydrian. If he told her, then word would surely get back to Zalen, and her childish prank would be revealed. “Don't tell Palaydrian. This quest, it is between you and me. Again, the others can't know that I've shown you special favor. If they found out by happenstance then your quest would satisfy them, but I would have to do it for everyone who defies me then, and not everyone would deserve a second chance like you do. I also wouldn't want Palaydrian's heart to be broken. Let her be at peace for now, and if you don't succeed, then we will tell her.”

Her eyes searched his face. To him it might look like she was looking for him to accept her command, but really she was looking for his consent because she didn't want to get caught.

“If you are well, we will ready ourselves. Tell Palaydrian I commanded you to be my guard on this journey, she will have to understand that. We will leave at the break of dawn tomorrow, and return roughly within a week. Is that enough time for your mission?” She cocked her head and quirked a brow. She didn't want to torture him too much, if he thought it wasn't enough time she would find a way to bide her time so he could have longer, which could also help her figure out a way to make her prank null and void in case he did not actually succeed.

table code from The Mentors! mods by Nat

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit-box {float:right;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.fairytit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.fairytit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread