Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 362 OOC: Whhheeeeeee

It had been some time since she had physically touched someone on purpose, but this, felt oddly natural as they hugged. It was short lived but that was just as well. If it lingered she was sure to become quite uncomfortable. She smiled as Grace greeted the man in such a friendly manner. She touched the horses’ neck, feeling even happier as he spoke and wasn’t angry with her.

“Her son is a fine young colt, he is strong. He was actually a part of a twin... but the other died...”

She said solumnly. The poor foal didn’t even live through its birth it was probably dead hours before she gave birth, which probably was what triggered the labor. It was quick and the poor horse had been in so much pain and all Eclipse could do was hold the mare’s head and confort her as best as she could even though she was panicking. It had been her alpha who had calmed them both down. As he spoke more he spoke of claudius and she tilted her head at the word he called him.

“I’m sorry but what is a skinkier? I have never heard of the word... I’m sorry.”

She looked at the man apologetically. She didn’t know how he dealt with his accent as she could understand most of what he said, though she wanted to understand all he said. It was a unique way to talk. It was english yet, a strange kind of english and it was nice to her ears, but there was a word or two she knew she ewas going to misinterpret and this was one of them.

“Oh I won’t mind at all, lead the way, and riding I think is best, it gets us quicker to where we want to go.”

She said smiling. she didn’t get up on Grace as she knew how rude it would be to ride while the other walked. She smiled as she fell into pace with him.

“How are your children by the way? I bet they are growing quickly!”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread