Bow Shots
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awfrodo-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#FFF3CD url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Frodo.jpg) no-repeat bottom;width:90%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;color:#000;border:1px solid #91787B }
.awfrodo .name {font-family: 'Quattrocento', cursive;color:#4F2950;font-size:50px;padding:20px 0 0 10px;line-height:40px;text-shadow:#F7E3D5 1px 1px 6px;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .lyrics {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#723004;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .in {margin:5px 10px 160px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _white.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awfrodo p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:#FFF3CD 1px 1px 1px}
.awfrodo b {color:#602949;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

300+ / lol ikr. Short post is short~ (I had muse but I had to go >.>)
Frodo Silvertongue
Test my reality Check if there's a weak spot
Clingin' to insanity In hopes the world will ease up

Frodo threw his friend a look to see what she thought of the area he had picked. He'd seen it as practical...of course he hadn't chosen it because it was beautiful. Or so he told himself. From the look on his face when he saw Eclipse seemingly staring at the place with awe, he was indeed lying to himself. He felt rather smug as he took her hand, making sure he had most of her weight. His paw lingered a little longer than it should have, but not disturbingly so as he was fast to unclutch it from her own. His gaze flickered away from her to let her brush herself down, and he answered her, his voice slightly distracted. Sure, it's pretty darn simple, I'll a-be glad ter home you in the ropes. he reached for his bow over his shoulder and took it out, holding the dark-red wood close to his chest.

King'o'tunnels...why, he is God, The One, The Hunter. Petri Tikka. he said solemly, knowing that probably would not help her cause. He shrugged simply, as if to tell her that's all he could say about the matter, although he wished that was not the case. He scratched behind his ear and then flashed her a goofy smile, before walking forwards, an arrow already knocked in his bow. He drew back the string and then rested a comfertable distance away from a tree in the centre of the clearing. Then he let go, and the peacock feather whizzed past and drummed into the wood with a quiet thump. That's what we be aimin' for. Here, you try. I a-wanna see how yer shoot. he said, handing her his bow and a single arrow. The arrows were fine and well made, but he was confident Eclipse would use them wisely. He trusted her, perhaps with everything he ever owned, although he was not quite sure why. He supposed she was just a generally likeable person, maybe everybody felt like that around her. There was also something protective in his mind, too, something that wanted to protect her from danger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread