Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 318 OOC:

His words made her think and she smiled, it would make sense that the god would be genderless but she suppose that because there was always females or males they had to put a gender there somehow. She nodded seeing it was possibly one of those touchy subjects. She was still learning about spirituality and knew very little of it, though she was intrigued by other’s beliefs. Never challanging them, but asking questions she heard from one or the other, it helped give her a broad perspective.

“You made your bow? Really? That is amazing! I would be no good at it, but I suppose I know who to find to make me a fine bow if mine ever decides to break on me!”

She said wagging her tail. She took the bow back and he explained that his string was looser, and she wasn’t sure how much he meant by looser because she had a hard enough drawing it, but then he was also a man who was far stronger than her petite form. She nodded, taking the arrows. She was no good at succession shooting, but she would try in any case. She knocked the arrow and this one went above the target by an inch, taking the next one she looked at the man to see if her hands were where his had been, maybe they need to be positioned a certain way.

“Like this right?”

She was using the bow the way she would though her elbow was probably a little too low for this one, though she was nervous now because she wanted to make sure she got the shots rather than show him the poor skill she was showing him now. It was as though she were learnign the bow all over again, she didn’t know how much different one could be from another.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread