Molotov wolftail
[html]

Word Count → 615 :: ISorry for the wait! <3

Once a man now a beast, an abomination
Looking through the eyes of a mind corrupted by hypocrisy

Panda was in her den, stuck in a deep trance. It was the time of day she normally took out to meditate and to straighten her mind out, and to find things out that she needed to. She traversed through the spirit world this afternoon, her body left to the 'wolves' of the spirit world, except for the fact that it was not only protected by runes, but Venom(who meditated next to her, but did not follow her to the other world) made sure to have a bubble of constant protection around them and the den for that matter, even their daughter, Lillith would be crushed spiritually by the pressure (because she was no longer pure like her parents; nor did she purify herself like her parents would do after committing a 'sin') that Venom was creating in the den. It was a good thing that the child was good enough to be alone, and better yet, she was almost old enough to move out of their den completely, in which Panda knew the girl was to take advantage of that.

Panda was adventuring the deep contours of the 'spirit world' where she eventually found Zera'im. "My sister, what brings you so far out to these forsaken forests?" asked the collie woman as she laid her bi-colored gaze on the monochrome woman. Panda's eyes were pinned on the ghostly form of the woman and a smile was on her face. Zera'im smiled back at the monochrome woman, and the spirit of Panda had the urge to hug the elder, whom was now young. I come to see if Tobias will talk to me. I see that he-- she spoke before a smaller body showed itself and it came beside the young collie woman. It was the form of an osprey, and it landed on the ground beside the collie woman. The osprey was a form that she knew that Tobias did take, and Panda looked to the being. Tobi... How are you? she asked the bird, who telepathically spoke to the woman. He answered the questions she had in her head, and then he touched the monochrome woman with his beak and the only thing to come from his beak was: "You're needed, Panda. You'll always be needed."

She was sent away, with love. Zera'im followed behind but only to the edge of the forest that Panda had been venturing through. She said her farewells to Panda before Panda moved through to the cave entrance to get back to her body. Once she was in the den, she had to wiggle through the defenses that Venom put up (and he did lower the defenses for her when she came back) and she found her way back into her body rather quickly as soon as she got into the shield. She slowly opened her eyes, and Venom broke the circle once her eyes were open completely open. It was then that there was an echo through the caves. It was a howl for her specifically, and her healing abilities. Panda grabbed her bag full of medical supplies and she rushed out of her den.

Venom followed behind her, just in case he was needed, or if she was really in danger. Panda rushed out of the caves, where the howl came from, and she came upon a male who was covered in burns and blood and cuts. Panda looked at him with wide chocolate eyes. Holy fuck, what happened to you? I'm Panda, the Corson. I'm here to help. she spoke to him, letting him know who she was, and that she was here to help.

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread